The best way to get to know the Sierra Club is to participate in an activity. Here are some ideas for getting acquainted with the Dallas Regional Group of Sierra Club.
Participating in the Sierra Club
See the whole list of regularly scheduled meetings and events on our calendar.
- Come to a Dallas Regional Group general meeting. See our Home Page for times, speakers and directions.
- Attend the Executive Committee meeting first Wednesday of every month.
- Go on a Sierra Club outing. Check out the calendar for hikes and trips that match your interests and endurance.
- Join the Sierra Singles for a social event.
- Work on local, state and national conservation issues.
- Find a special interest group. Several specialized groups provide a wide range of activities and outlets for you to make a contribution.
- Join us on a service project such as Inspiring Connections Outdoors or the White Rock Lake Cleanup.
- Talk with someone about your interests. Phone or e-mail Sierra Club volunteers leaders. They will be glad to help you.
The Dallas Sierra Club has many opportunities for you to get involved. Talk to any of our volunteer leaders about ways you can help the Sierra Club and our environment, and have a fun and rewarding volunteer experience.
Want to Stay Informed?
Subscribe to our email newsletters.